1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

New Program Webinar Recording

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Forest, Aug 20, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Thank you, to everyone who showed up for yesterday's webinar! We had terrific attendance - I'd estimate about 60 attendees.

What I think we all learned is that the program is deeper than it may appear on the surface. It really is about changing your relationship with the pain and with your internal experiences in general.

I think of the webinar like a "capstone" for the program - an opportunity to tie everything together after we've had a chance to let it settle in a bit.

With this program, it is up to us to make sure that we apply the program in our own lives, and this webinar will help you assess what you need to do next and better understand how to apply what you've learned in your own life. As Alan says, being your own therapist (or your own internal Christie) is a bit like cutting your own hair. It's hard. I'd add that you want to make sure you have the best tools and training available.

Click here to download the mp3 audio file

Video: coming soon (not yet ready)

Last edited: Aug 20, 2017
    jimmylaw9 and Oscar B. like this.
  2. Eugene

Eugene Well known member

Thanks @Forest

I caught the webinar yesterday and found it really helpful. Alan has a really lovely delivery style, which is like a medicine all of its own :)

And it was nice to see some of the attendees asking too - and such great questions. Thanks everyone!

I know it is a BIG ask, but it would be so totally amazing if Alan could do a webinar on each of the 21 days. The content is so good, and it would be such a life-altering resource. Heck, I would definitely be willing to pay for that.

Oscar B. and Nzombro like this.