1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

New here, just checking it out!

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Jdove93, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Jdove93

Jdove93 Newcomer

I've read Dr. Sarno's "Healing Back Pain", almost finished with "The Divided Mind". Was looking for something on the net and I found this! Thanks to everyone who makes this site possible! I'm looking forward to seeing what the site is all about. I just sent a very long message to a TMS support person, and it's way past my bedtime so I'll just send warm regards to all of you here. I just read that Dr. Sarno passed away in June of this year, one day before his 94th birthday. None of us would be here on the road to understanding and recovery without his pioneering research, so I wanted to acknowledge and honor his life and memory. Thank you, Dr. Sarno, for daring to use your intuition, your mind, your heart and soul to shine a light into the unknown. May the Force be with you.

Lainey and Tennis Tom like this.