1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Never felt so better internally

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Wheelchair, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Wheelchair

Wheelchair New Member

Hi folks, i've been here for several weeks here and i've been sticking with the pain for about 4 years or so, back pain the usual disc herniation. I've not healed completely but my road to recovery has begun, i completed the SEP and Multimedia PAIN Programme, i've was doing better but the pain was still around there until something tremendous happened to me, a light bolt struck my brain and as out of nowhere i decided to purchase a book so called 'Evolve the Brian' by Joe Dispenza which i saw about 6 weeks before i began the SEP. I read the book and about 60 pages in i would say a pain of 6/10 has gone down to 2/10. That book had the missing piece of the puzzle which is basically not in Healing back pain or The Divided Mind. Please read the book Evolve the brain you'll gain a consciousness awareness of what you need to do. One of the most important key note i took from that book was 'our thoughts matter and our thoughts become matter'. I would also recommend Eveyone the book, beside the knowledge of TMS because the book is more updated and contains missing piece which isn't there in both book by Dr John Sarno and would mostly benefit if you want more control over your mind not just as healing from any disease also for personal betterment and success. Love you all and see you on the success stories soon.

2. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

Thanks @Wheelchair, and it's great to hear of your progress! I've never read Joe Dispenza, but his work is mentioned regularly here, and I know that a number of people have found his take on the mindbody condition to be extremely helpful.

Keep us posted!!!

3. BonnieLass

BonnieLass Peer Supporter

BTW, the title is Evolve Your Brain. If you do an amazon search, suggest you put in the author's name, Joe Dispenza.
    :)

4. Learn-Who-I-Am

Learn-Who-I-Am Newcomer

Love the faith you exhibit in your last sentence: "See you on the success stories soon."

BloodMoon likes this.
  5. BloodMoon

BloodMoon Beloved Grand Eagle

I was contemplating buying this book (Evolve Your Brain by Joe Dispenza) and noticed a review on amazon which says:

"...what is the final recommendation how to evolve your brain?

You should spend an hour per day visualizing the "new you" (more patient, loving etc.), what we have known for 40 years as Creative Visualiziation. This is ideally done in a very relaxed state similar to self-hypnosis or progressive relaxation.

Use the moments before falling asleep for that purpose also.

Keep your brain stimulated by learning new things."

This coupled with what Wheelchair picked out from the book, i.e 'our thoughts matter and our thoughts become matter' seem to be good 'take aways' from it...I expect there are other things in the book that might give an 'ah ha' moment or two or more, so I'll probably get around to buying it reading it eventually -- I just thought though that I'd share this review for others like me who have a bedside table heaving under the weight of mind/body books waiting to be read.