1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Nerve ending pain (legs)-really annoyed

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by tgirl, Nov 25, 2015.

1. Drew

Drew Peer Supporter

And you have all nerve sensation legs and full body? Does it come and go for u?

2. Boston Redsox

Boston Redsox Well Known Member

Yes same has you and it's all
    TMS Drew , we need to calm ourselves down and yes stop googling ...maybe do some of the programs on here and also maybe speak to a Tms therapist for a couple of sessions to get on the track ..

3. Drew

Drew Peer Supporter

Yeah I still have a little bug in my head that it’s some major neuropathy u know.. can’t get that out of my head the sensations are sooo strong that u can’t belive its not nerve damage and just our worry and anxiety in a bit shell

4. Boston Redsox

Drew

you did all test you know there is no nerve damage ...don't put anymore medical labels describing your Tms !!! Chalk it up to emotions running wild in your body ..

Try not to care about it so much, easier said then done I know believe me ...talk to your brain calmly tell it you know what it is and that your safe.. Feeling safe is a big part of this . I am actually having a bad flare right know but no big deal been threw so many it's like ok here we go again do your worse..Uncomfortable it is no doubt but your not going to die .

5. Drew

Drew Peer Supporter

Guess what scared me is no neurologist gave me like a solid diagnosis just we don’t know here is some prescription medication.

also I have so many conditioned responses that still scare me.

And when were I press on some nerves in my ankles and calves an electric zinger shock kinda things shoots down my foot and I don’t know if that’s normal? For everyone cause I’m literally digging in my nerves of calves and ankles or it’s cause my nerves there are damaged u know

6. Boston Redsox

Listen your lucky they didn't give you any kind of diagnosis...you would of had that stuck in your head forever . I have those same issues regarding pressing on nerves at ankles and calf's my recommendation is to STOP we are just reinforcing our minds we are in danger ..
    I don't care how silly that sounds and believe me I use to think BS but it's very true ..

Drew likes this.
  7. Drew

Drew Peer Supporter

• No it’s true. Like 2017/2018 I literally got back in life increased my workouts to almost what I ed to do normally and sometimes even harder than ever..
    • What amazes me if u had neuropathy would have zero pain when u were all sucked into working out? Think not
    • Also increases life things like going out with friend, playing guitar, even playing chess online to keep myself busy and lord know I literally had zero clothing sensitivity or zero sensations but this year just freaking has been unbelievable and I feel crushed since I’m like I out so much hardwork in for what if it was gonna be taken Away so why try

8. Boston Redsox

Drew

Sometimes I feel working out to challenge your Tms could be counter productive ? Well that's been my experience..workout because it's good for you ! If that makes sense .

And I do know what it feels like to be crushed as you used the term ...get out of that mindset and tell your brain is that all you got...I know what you are and your not scaring me anymore .
    You also don't need to ignore your pain that's impossible ..you can notice it and say something like oh you again aren't you tired of this game ...something upon those lines all these stupid little things sends a message to our brain ..telling it the pain is not that important anymore .