1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Need help

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by tmscma, Oct 21, 2021.

1. tmscma

tmscma Newcomer

A Sarno followed last 10 years treated myself of plantar fascitis, piriformis, hip pain, sinuses, and many other issues. Did the Structured Education Program and read a whole bunch of books and have success multiple times with flare ups. Now I am in another situation. Finally after years of wanting to, I took up running at the age of 48 but diligently following a couch to 5K program and able to now run (slowly not fast) upto 5-6 miles. I am hoping and dreaming of running/walking a half marathon 4 weeks from now and working towards it. Starting 2 days ago my ankle is throbbing awfully after I ran 8 miles. I took it easy 2 days and it felt better and I ran 5 miles. And since then again my pain from ankle got to the heel. I iced my heel and yesterday night was determined and went on the treadmill to run 2.5 miles. It is worse today. I am wondering what my course of action should be. I believe it is TMS but despite running with pain yesterday its still there. Any tips, advice or suggestions would be much appreciate. Thank you - Seema