1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

need help

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by ashoo79, Mar 15, 2016.

1. ashoo79

ashoo79 New Member

So I am he again a bit confuse about my symptom. I have sciatica piriformis and docs told me it's my herniation and it's pinching nerve. I believe it's TMS and working on SEP and day 26. I have been on bedridden for almost two months and i spent days just either laying on bed or sitting down on sofa. I just started doing some house chores. I now am able to walk a bit but I have noticed I feel this huge rock in my lower spine like someone just put this heavy thing there and I really really feel it. Anyone with this knda symptoms does anyone knows what is it I will really appreciate your answers

2. David88

David88 Well known member

It's a good sign if your symptoms move around when you start challenging the pain. That's TMS at work. It wants to keep you distracted, and if the original pain stops fooling you, it tries something else. The more the pain moves around, the more sure you can be that it's TMS. Pain from structural injuries doesn't do that.

You're on the right track. Keep thinking psychologically -- what is the pain distracting you from? You'll get there.