1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Need Advice

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Boston Redsox, Dec 28, 2019.

1. Boston Redsox

Boston Redsox Well Known Member

Can anyone offer any advice ...I been on and off this forum for many years with a lot of great help from many of you ...But I am no better off than when I started this journey ..any words of encouragement to continue I am really stuck

2. TG957

TG957 Beloved Grand Eagle

I know this may not sound very encouraging, but unless you try again, how do you know that you succeeded or failed? Think of where you may have stopped trying too soon in the past and change your approach this time. Hope is what gets us going every day, don't give it up!

Boston Redsox likes this.