1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Need a buddy!

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by FindingJoy, Oct 10, 2017.

1. FindingJoy

FindingJoy New Member

I'm interested in connecting with someone to buddy up with so that we can discuss issues, ideas & progress.

In particular I'm looking for a mom. Either a mom of young children or one with older kids that experienced TMS while her kids were young.

Hope to hear from someone!

2. healingfromchronicpain

healingfromchronicpain Well known member

I'm happy to chat. Not sure if I fit the bill of what you're looking for, but when I first hurt my neck my kids were 4 and 10. Now they're 16 and 22. I have dealt with pain throughout this whole time. Many years ago--before I knew about TMS and the mind-body connection--my pain was way way worse. But I also haven't had the "typical"(?) (enviable) healing journey of reading Sarno or applying TMS techniques to have become completely pain-free yet. But I have definitely come a long way and my pain is far more manageable than it was. Feel free to look at my website where I describe my journey (www.healingfromchronicpain.com), and feel free to contact me. My kids are not here during the day and I'm generally around.

I hope my years of experience can help in some way :)

JanAtheCPA likes this.
  3. Jules

Jules Well known member

I have the qualifications you’re looking for, since my kids are grown now. I had TMS their whole growing up years, so if you need someone to chat with, please chat with me. I am about 80% “cured.”