1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Neck and upper back pain cause

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Artmuzz, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Artmuzz

Artmuzz Well known member

I have been having a very stressful time in the past month with getting a solicitor involved with my unfair decision of refusal of Personal Independence Payment (Disability Welfare) by the benefits tribunal.

I have been feeling tense especially in my limbs and around my neck, shoulders, jaw and head. I have also been feeling dizzy and light headed and experiencing low rumbling tinnitus in my right ear.

I had a couple of scary experiences in the last week. I was lying comfortably on my sofa watching television when suddenly out of the blue whilst deep thinking I had this sudden falling feeling then dizziness which lasted a few seconds which resulted in me feeling light headed and spaced out the whole day.

The other scary experience was when I was out of my mountain bike I started feeling dizzy and my vision was going all weird when looking ahead on the road. The experience reminded me of the dolly zoom effect in cinematography. One good example is the scene on the movie Jaws when on the beach everyone panics in the water then the camera zooms into Roy Schneider and the background zooms out. It was a very scary experience.

Anyway, I’ve been feeling really ill with stress and anxiety and feeling agitated, tense, nauseas, light headed most of the time and just this morning I woke up with pain radiating from the back of my neck to my upper back which a I am sure is TMS or due to muscle tension but I’m not sure. The pain is worse when I turn my head.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2018