1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

my up and down road of recovery

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by jwiles, Dec 10, 2015.

1. jwiles

jwiles Peer Supporter

I started suffering from TMS in July 2013 and I was in pretty constant ever intensifying pain for two years around August of this year the pain pretty much went away. It came back for the whole month of November just not as intense and it went away for a couple of weeks until last night. You know what brought it back? Playing a small amount on my Xbox lol. I exercise and do 150 push ups a day now lift weights text and type all day. And holding a controller for 20 mins brought pain in the palms of my hands. On the plus it's not really intense just moderate and it isn't shifting much plus my hand tremors are down pretty well. It's an up and down road but it keeps getting better even if only for a bit. Full lasting recovery will come its pretty evident

2. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

Hey JW, it's great to hear from you!
    Awesome progress, and I really love that you can laugh at this.

And you're right, you ARE on the road to full lasting recovery! dancea

3. mike2014

mike2014 Beloved Grand Eagle

Well done, stay focussed on your successes so far. I can't wait to read your thread in the success stories :)