1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

My TMS/Mind-body Healing Journey vlog Youtube

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Blossom, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Blossom

Blossom New Member

I've decided to document my healing journey on Youtube as I feel it is going to be helpful for me in the long run. I'm a bit shy about putting the videos on there and I have pretty bad brain fog doing these which I think comes across quite blatantly! Thought maybe they could be of interest to some and I would love any feedback or words of encouragement :) hopefully I can post the link on here, if not my youtube name is
    'Miss Annasbananas'

I talk about Steve O's book a lot because I just think it's amazing :D

brendan537 likes this.
  2. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Heya, Blossom, these look great! I think your authenticity comes through and that people will be able to relate to you.

I will say that I love it when people talk about TMS and about this website, but remember that your first priority is you when you're healing. Make sure you don't put pressure on yourself to make the videos. :)

I'll confess that I skipped through because the videos were long, but I thought the tips in the second video were very thoughtful and interesting. If you do find that making the videos is helpful for you, any possibility you might write out the list of the tips? I don't want to put more things on your list, but I thought people might like it. I try to make summaries like that when I am teaching because it helps people skim, which they really appreciate.

3. Blossom

Blossom New Member

Thank you for the feedback :) that's a really good idea to make a note of the points, I think I will write those in the description box.

My videos are way too long, I will be making my next videos a lot shorter hopefully. I also agree with what you're saying about prioritising myself over making the videos as I can see me stressing a little over these but being a bit of a hermit sometimes it's nice to get these thoughts out of my head

4. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

I know what you mean about getting the thoughts out of your head. Sometimes making a video can be like writing a journal entry in that it helps you clarify your thinking. If you do write up a note about the points, please post it here, too, as I think it might help people to read them.