1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

My TMS has been my biggest blessing.

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by livelife2bepainfree, Mar 5, 2021.

1. livelife2bepainfree

livelife2bepainfree Peer Supporter

Looking back... my TMS has been the best thing that has happened in my life.

I suffered from back pain and other physical symptoms, I was incapacitated, and I almost had an operation.

I called BS on Sarno when I first came across his book.

It took me years to see ... but when I did, my life changed forever:

Career, business, relationship, self-awareness, sense of purpose, happiness...

Everything!

I recently shared my mental health story along with 4 key lessons—and some hard truths that probably not everyone is ready for... but I did anyway.

Check it out. You may find something useful there and come up with fresh insight for yourself.

And be ready folks, you may also call your TMS a blessing one day!!

Loving you, Angelos

HattieNC, backhand and Baseball65 like this.
  2. Baseball65

Baseball65 Beloved Grand Eagle

"You can let go of your story and move on."

That was awesome. I too let go of the "I am a sufferer of this or that..." label. I even sometimes make waves in 12 step groups by using the word 'recoverED' instead of 'recovering'.

Really enjoyed the story. Thanks

livelife2bepainfree likes this.
  3. livelife2bepainfree

livelife2bepainfree Peer Supporter

Glad you liked it my friend. Yes!! RecoverED EnD movED onED. :))))

4. TG957

TG957 Beloved Grand Eagle

Same here. I am grateful to my mindbody for giving me the last warning: if you don't stop abusing yourself, we (mind and body) quit! I am a much happier person now, less fearful, more self-aware and more open to other human beings.