1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

My TMS got crazy...please help

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Emre, Jan 24, 2014.

1. North Star

North Star Beloved Grand Eagle

Steve, I appreciate reading the 6 mos - 2 year time frame. I try not to measure my journey by the passing of time but once in awhile, I do get frustrated that it's taking so long. (This past September is when I got Dr. Sarno's book.) I understand this is not linear but still, I get gripped with the "one step forward, two steps back" frustration.

It's also a season of learning how to reconnect with things that nourish my soul - and not feel guilty over it. I've spent most of my adult life being a goodist, even before parenthood.

So I think for me, I need to shift from defensive (trying to learn more, do more, be more!) to an offensive tactic - that be….having more fun, laughing more and doing some things that bring joy.

Emre likes this.
  2. Becca

Becca Well known member

I absolutely love this, Steve. Wonderful, and much needed, advice. Thank you!!