1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

My Story: Structural or TMS Or Both? Can Anyone Help?

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by JulietBlue, Jun 21, 2017.

1. Celayne

Celayne Well known member

Hi JulietBlue,

You've gotten a lot of great answers. I do think most of your problems are TMS, but once they are cleared up if you have a structural issue it will seem like so much less because you will have taken care of the big problems.

I think most of the people on here can relate to the number and types of problems you've had. I'm new to TMS as a concept, although I have been actively feeling it for the past 9 years and realistically probably most of my life.

I look forward to reading about your progress!

JulietBlue likes this.
  2. JulietBlue

JulietBlue Peer Supporter

Hi Cricket313,

I agree, I have received some really valuable feedback. I've been reading and rereading both those and my questions/responses and it strikes me how utterly confused I sound, probably because I have been. :eek: Fatigue and brain fog certainly haven't helped that lately but I'm beginning to understand more now why my brain is producing all of these symptoms. It's starting to become a little less scary just knowing more about how it works and why it's been making me feel these things.

It's definitely reassuring to learn that I'm not the only one dealing with all of this; It's been immensely helpful. I know I just need to keep reminding myself to stay patient and continue to read and educate myself about this as much as I can. In terms of having doubts about the after effects of my last surgery, I'm beginning to learn that it most likely IS conditioning and not anything structural, despite what the surgery was for and differences I might see when I look in the mirror. You're right, that stuff will seem so much less important once the pain subsides.

Thank you so much for your support and insight. It's so appreciated!

Celayne likes this.