1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1 My pain story

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by sagisol, Oct 31, 2022.

1. sagisol

sagisol Newcomer

Hey guys,

About 2 years ago I had a small accident, I fell down on a hike and started to have pain in my right elbow, neck, and shoulder. It made me stop doing sports and yoga.

After having no improvement in my pain I started trying different kinds of treatments like physiotherapy, trigger points, and acupuncture, with no improvements. I even did some spiritual/energetic treatments and nothing helped. I became totally desperate. I spent tons of money on that with no change and my life became harder as I avoided doing sports and it affected my business and my personal life.

About 6 months ago a friend recommended I read Sarno's book. While I was reading I shed tears because it made so much sense to me. I realized that even before my accident I was suffering for years from different kinds of symptoms like leg muscle pain, chronic fatigue, and IBS.

I started implementing what I have learned and also took an online course about TMS. The pain started to diminish but went back again, sometimes stronger and on different parts of the body.

Where I'm at now is that I have the understanding that all pain is TMS. I still didn't manage to disable that mechanism and I've been having lately the original pain plus muscle pain in my legs, and even tooth pain.
    I signed up for this program to strengthen my resolve to heal and continue my journey.

rudybarron, ChrisWGill and JanAtheCPA like this.