1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

My new baby

Discussion in 'Community Off Topic' started by North Star, Mar 28, 2014.

1. North Star

North Star Beloved Grand Eagle

We're going to pick up this little girl tomorrow and I can hardly wait! She's a puppy, a Bichon Frise and a total snuggle bug. I honestly think she's going to help me heal of TMS.

Just had to share this pic because I know so many of you are dog lovers. We haven't named her yet... Puppy.jpg

2. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

What cute eyes! She looks just like a cute furry baby.

North Star likes this.
  3. Ellen

Ellen Beloved Grand Eagle

What a cutie! She will definitely help you heal. Keep us posted with photos which will help all of us heal.

Becca likes this.
  4. Becca

Becca Well known member

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! She's so so so cute!!

Yes, please keep posting photos. And videos, if you're so inclined. Ellen is right. It'll help all of us heal. I've got a huge smile on my face now. This lifted my spirits!

yb44 likes this.
  5. yb44

yb44 Beloved Grand Eagle

There's a TV programme on in the UK right now called Lambing Live where you can watch lambs being born. Your new baby reminds me of a little lamb. She's adorable! I agree that she will be a tremendous help in your recovery. If you haven't done so, read David Hanscom's recent post about one man's love for his new born baby and how his feelings of love led to his eventual recovery.

North Star likes this.
  6. North Star

Yb44, you're right! She IS just like a little lamb. Her coat is SO soft and snuggly. We've named her Daisy. I am so in love. :happy:

Attached Files:

7. North Star

Help! How can I get that little video clip loaded?

8. Forest

Is it a video?

9. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

Awesome. So pretty, just the right qualities. Love

10. North Star

Forest, it's video clip from my iPod. Then I tried to load it to Photobucket but it wouldn't load there either.

11. Forest

I suspect that the video clip is broken. If you look at the file size when you uploaded it, it is only 14.6 K, and video clips are usually much larger. Dogs make my heart melt, though. Do you think you could take another?

12. North Star

I will try again, Forest. Prepare to have your heart melt...

13. Forest

14. North Star

Well, at least this picture took! I'm still trying to get a video file to take.

Attached Files:

15. Forest

So cute!! He looks like quite the snuggler. What a wondrufful companion (did I seriously just write that?).

Something seems to still be off with the videos as they come over. 21.2 KB is just too small for a video. Videos tend to be much larger files than pictures because they move, but 21.2 KB is just tiny. If you can upload it to YouTube, you can make it unlisted so others can't find it easily, and then if you paste the link into a post, it will automatically be embedded (if it doesn't work the first time, I'll be able to fix it for you).

16. North Star

Wondrufful indeed! It's a great word.

Ha! To get into my YouTube means I have to find the password and where did I put my cheat sheet book? LOL….anything computer related reminds me of the story, "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie" or some title like that. The gist of it goes something like this: You give the mouse a cookie and then of course, she needs a glass of milk, but then the glasses are dirty so you must wash them, but wait! You're out of dish soap so you should run to the store…which makes you hungry…for a cookie.

This is why I'll never be a techno gal. I've actually been putting off a call to Apple Care for some other quirks on my MacBook but I keep putting it off because…eh…you know..whine, whine, whine…;)

If I mess around with Youtube, I appreciate your offer to help, Forest. Where would we be without the tech geniuses?