1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

my last obstacles

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Eric "Herbie" Watson, Nov 30, 2012.

1. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

The last obstacle; which was breaking the conditioning-understanding repression...and understanding elements of my personality.... ive came a long way in which i was basicly bedridden in pain-its not hard for me to mention the whole story knowing it was just a few months ago-i have acceptance here too-it has been completed-(the healing-the cure) -i read an article about how the trail is ingrained through our mind to our symptom based on the focus,attention and fear we give tms.ive re-conditioned my mind to not think this way anymore-but if it trys to linger in that direction-ill just think in the now or become mindful or think psycological-these were more of my last steps- of course ill keep on re-programming and re-versing to stay fine tuned.

Ive also been healed of many other things along the way-through studying tms it has made my walk in faith so much stronger-i know now even though i was told a thousand times before how to just believe and watch miracles happen - ive also learned how to not hold in feelings like i want to tell this person something but i cant or feeling guilty because i had to say no to someone or blaming my wife because i didnt know all my perception was rejection -now if i start to have anxiety or pain ill think what am i angry about or anxiuos about that im holding onto and i will face it and stand up to the bully ,now i know what im supposed to do -its been a look into the power that we really have living on the inside of us. i know how to speak to the mountains now.this is part of my recovery story-just a reminder to all my friends on the forum to hang in there and never give up-