1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

My journey to date. I'm getting the hang of it. Video

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Sanghagirl82, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Sanghagirl82

Sanghagirl82 Peer Supporter

YouTube home journey to health from fibrom... Upload Guide Analytics Video Manager This video is public. Webcam video from January 21, 2014 8:04 PM jo

2. Sanghagirl82

Opps. My video did not post. Just go to youtube. My channel is " journey to health from fibromyalgia/Lyme. I don't know why I can't copy and paste it here. Oh well. All is well

3. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Heya, Sanghagirl,

I watched this a couple of days ago on my phone, and I'm really happy to hear how well you are doing. It sounds like you are on the right track. I'm amazed at how far you've come already.

I'm off to bed right now, but will try to write more later. In the meantime, here is the video:
    It looks like to paste in a video you need to go a bit higher in the window to grab the web address, also known as the URL, of the video while you are watching the video on a page about the video. Here's what the URL looks like:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-woH9hkHpy4

4. Ellen

Ellen Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi Sanghagirl,

So glad to hear how well you are doing. You look and sound great. You've come a long way in a short time. Hang in there and keep in mind that progress isn't always linear. And continue to keep us posted on how you're doing.

5. Sanghagirl82

6. Sanghagirl82

Can you help me with the copy and paste? I was able to do it before but now I can't . I didn't quite understand your instructions. Could we try the screen share function on skype again? That helped alot.

I plan to be at the Sat. chat this week.

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.
  7. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

Wow Sanghigirl82 you are doing great. You see the power in being better now and its got no gear with it. You go and let that pressure and anger go with a lot of know how and that's a super plus. You might have more of those days but make sure to fight it like you are doing now with this controlled knowledge you have, now you totally got the real know how to get better. You will still have some conditioning but now that you,ve made your mind up you will be fine -- onec a person outs their mind to something, that's it. Your doing an awesome job,
    1)- Your releasing correctly through controlled aggression release
    2)- You know to think psychological rather than physical- ( Keep at this and you will get real good ok, this takes a lot of habit)
    I want to say that fear is just the same as the emotion of Anger. So if you keep releasing as you've learned these two
    emotions will eventually reside a lot sooner thank you think.
    3)- You know to love yourself too and give yourself time That's so important to have contentment at this time as you have had so much progress and you have so much gratitude, I think its what helps with contentment.
    4) You know that you have to make new neural pathways by doing the journaling and staying active with the program like daily so that's a super plus.

So here what you are doing is getting yourself set for if any future symptom imperatives happen you will have no problem getting rid of them. Soon you won't have to practice so hard, you will have it all memorized and then the complete healing will occur. You are a huge inspiration. Keep us posted -- Awesome.

swandive likes this.
  8. MatthewNJ

MatthewNJ Well known member

Sanghagirl,
    Thank you so much for sharing. Fabulous video. What amazing progress in a short time. GO FOR IT! Very impressive.

9. LindaRK

LindaRK Well known member

Wow, what a GREAT video! Sanghagirl - you are such a natural for the big screen! I bet you feel so empowered doing this. Wish I could, but I feel much too self-conscious right now, I'm only on Day 10 today. You are such an inspiration. This video was posted almost a month ago - wondering how you're doing today?

10. Sanghagirl82

Things are still good. It's not a linear improvement but I have made huge strides since I was first introduced to TMS at Christmas. I will post another video soon