1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Week 0 My Journey Into the Subconcious: Not Without A Buddy

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by alicemae1, Aug 15, 2015.

1. alicemae1

alicemae1 New Member

I am reading The Divided Mind and spent about about hour today trying to understand. I "got" a little and especially about my ability to forget pain when I am engrossed in captivating activity. Day 1.

JanAtheCPA likes this.
  2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

I find that a hobby or other "captivating activity" helps a lot to forget if I have any ache or pain.
    I am a writer of books, mainly for children, and enjoy working on a new one. My mind has no time for feeling pain then.
    My books are at CreateSpace eStore under Walter Oleksy. Reading also is a great distraction. Maybe you'll see something there to
    interest you.

3. alicemae1

alicemae1 New Member

Thank you. Presently haven't got much to distract me. However, a recent visit to a Psychic card reader suggested I will begin a book of the last Chapter of my life and will experience spiritual growth and continue to be of service to the community. As far as I'm concerned, I'm going to stay in the present and take one step at a time. I've made it this far.

4. alicemae1

alicemae1 New Member

No grandchildren...yet but romance is looming on the horizon for one of mine.