1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

My Grandma and TMS pain breakthrough

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by sev1988, Mar 7, 2017.

1. sev1988

sev1988 New Member

In a previous post I talked about my Grandmother and her sudden deaf back in 2005. I allowed myself to feel my anger at her passing. I discovered I was angry at my Mom and her siblings for not being more insistent about her not going on the trip which led to her final decline and death. Immediately my knees which have been paining me since Friday felt much better, my right knee for normal and my left knee was significantly improved. I also experienced a general improvement in my finger joints.

Well.. now definitely know I have TMS! So yay!! I'm going to explore this with my therapist on Monday. Thank you all so much for the helpful tips you have given me. I really like this place!

2. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

Awesome, you had an A,ha moment. That's how you do it. Keep us posted.