1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 1 My first day, mi primer día

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by leonvic13, Jul 18, 2014.

1. leonvic13

leonvic13 New Member

This first day I read about the syndrome and I have identified, I have been thinking and working on this issue for the last few weeks and I feel I'm right, if anything'm agreed is the relationship of this type of pain with emotional issues.

I've been through a cirujia and death of a close friend and apart of that time the symptoms began, besides having a personality that used to repress any and express little emotion.

Start with a sore back, when I read the book for the first time was about two weeks, but now I've tended bladder problems, I had the feeling to urinate almost all the time, but now it goes better this symptom, I feel like disappearing.

I must mention that I am also taking pregabalin and ativan, but am very satisfied or helping me much but I'll take popr observare a month and if I feel improvement or not, but I am determined to bring this program to the end.

Español

Este primer día lei acerca del sindrome y me he identificado, yo he estado pensando y trabajando en ese asunto durante las ultimas semanas y siento que voy bien, si de algo estoy convenido es de la relación de este tipo de dolores con cuestiones emocionales.

Yo he pasado por una cirujia y por la muerte de una amiga muy cercana y apartir de ese momento iniciaron los sintomas, ademas de tener una personalidad que solia reprimir todo y expresar muy poco las emociones.

Inicio con un dolor de espalda, que cuando lei el libro por primera vez se fue como a las dos semanas, pero ahora he tendio problemas con la vejiga, tenia la sensacion de orinar casi todo el tiempo, pero ahora ya va mejor este sintoma, siento que esta desapareciendo.

he de comentar que tambien estoy tomando pregabalina y ativan, aunque o estoy muy convencido de que me ayuden en mucho pero lo tomare popr un mes y observare si siento mejoria o no, pero estoy decidido a llevar este programa hasta el final.

Forest likes this.
  2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, Leonvic. It does look like your symptoms are from repressed emotions... anger that probably goes
    back to your childhood. Frequent urination usually means you're under stress. That will go away
    when you look into your repressed emotions.

3. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Hello, @leonvic13, and welcome to our community. I wish you the very best of luck in your recovery!

4. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

Welcome aboard Leonvic13, you are at the right place for healing. You will learn many free tools that will be invaluable to all you want to accomplish from getting rid of pain and anxiety to having an overall better feeling of life in general. You won't be disappointed, be brave and take control of your life in ways you never knew. Bless you

5. alexandra

alexandra Peer Supporter

Welcome, I think you will find all the help you need here, I also speak fluent Spanish if you need anything I would be happy to help. ☺

6. mbizard

mbizard New Member

This is Day 1 for me and I'm anxious to get started. I've believed in the mind-body connection for years but am just now revisiting it after a friend shared with me her story. I believe there is a lot going on under the surface in my life and want to address them on a more conscious, intentional level. I think my body has been handling them for me.

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.
  7. leonvic13

leonvic13 New Member

Hello, I want to thank you for the welcome and I now feel much better knowing that there are so friendly and nice people on this site, I feel accompanied and supported by you. Thank you.

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.
  8. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

I, mbizard and leonvic13. You are both on the right track to healing and in the right place to get help.
    We in the TMS family have been through what you are now experiencing, and we healed.
    It takes a little patience and a lot of believing that your symptoms are from TMS repressed emotions
    and perfectionist personalities and "goodism," wanting to please everyone and be liked.
    That turns into physical pain and emotional distress. But it will all go away if you stick with TMS techniques
    for healing, which you will find in all the subforums here. Good luck and keep in touch with us.

9. Leslie735

Leslie735 Well known member

Feel free to PM me anytime, I deal with similar symptoms as you. It's a process, for sure!