1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

My Feet Are Crying

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by donavanf, Aug 23, 2019.

Tags:
  1. NameK

NameK Well known member

Just got back from my vacation and guess what my feet didn't really hurt despite me not wearing my insoles minus the 2nd day I put them in but I took them out afterwards because I realized I just had to break in my new pair of shoes.

Also I really only had back pain when I was on the plane both ways (I hey super anxious when i fly but it's getting better the more I do it.

Also my upper calf area did hurt a couple of times after a long day of walking as my feet were alittle sore but again they were fine the next day.

If anything I think my calf hurting was just my anxiety as I did have heat exhaustion one of the nights I was walking back and it made me panic rushing to the hotel room to shower in cold water but I also just could have been tired.

All in all it was a fun trip and I wish I could have stayed longer.

I wore earplugs for the majority of the time at the park because I found the music, rides etc to be way too loud. Also for the fireworks, parades musicals I did take them out in the quiter areas though.

Lizzy and JanAtheCPA like this.