1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 7 My day 7 lasted 4 days!

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Marla, Jul 23, 2014.

1. Marla

Marla Peer Supporter

I went away for long weekend and yesterday remembered to journal one more event I managed to not think about that affected me. But mostly time off of this.

So I return to day 7 and it says take a break...lol

While it was good getting away, it was actually a stressful time, my hubby was in one of those poke at me starting stupid little fights times and half way home (3 1/2 hr trip) we realized we forgot his binoculars which he didn't want mailed so we had to add extra 3 driving hours including traffic on 405 and 5 from Seattle area to Tacoma which was awful...

I will say I normally pack my heating pad, just in case. I decided that would be planning for pain so left at home and even in stress was pain free!

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, Marla. I'm glad you had a weekend break even though your hubby sounds like he was stressed, forgetting his binoculars.
    And you coped with that and didn't feel pain despite forgetting your heating pad.

I'd say you are doing great working on your TMS. I hope you can keep remembering the good and relaxing times on the weekend.

3. leonvic13

leonvic13 New Member

Great news Marla.