1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

My body hurts when stressed!

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by ineedhelp, Feb 26, 2015.

1. ineedhelp

ineedhelp Newcomer

I don't know whether it is because of tms or what but my lower limbs ache, throb and on demand I can cause foot cramps in my foot. My whole legs feel really weak and and it gets really worse when I am stressed out. Iv looked into different things that could be causing all of this such as plantar fasciitis for my feet (however I don't have any real obvious symptoms for plantar fasciitis.. itchyness and footcramps aren't really inflammation) or just simply my lower limbs are to weak but I dont think that is really why... and I think I might have tms. When I wear orthotics (these are the ones I wear) in my shoes things seem to ease for me I am unsure as to whether this is because of a placebo effect giving me peace of mind and easing my stress or if the are actually doing something. Please help I am so confused at the moment. Thank you.

I have a heck of a lot of stress in my life! Which can also makes my whole body ache and not just my legs like the bones in my back.

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Stress in our life can give us pain. If I'm worried about anything or upset about anything, I feel it in my back or legs.
    I have constantly remind myself not to let things upset me. Most of the time, whatever upsets me doesn't really happen
    or it goes away. What helps me is positive thinking, deep breathing, living in the present (mindfulness), and laughing.

Last night I saw a book review program on tv and it was about a book called LAFF IT OFF. The author says what we all have
    heard for year.. laughter is the best medicine. It really works for me.