1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 10 My Biggest Source of Current Stress

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Willow, Oct 7, 2016.

1. Willow

Willow New Member

Hi All,

Dear Mum,

You are the biggest source of my current stress and you most likely always have been, you make me feel trapped, useless, unworthy and unloveable. You always use emotional blackmail, deceit and cunning to manipulate everyone around you to try and control them and you have been particularly successful in doing this to me. You have no shame in using your own family to go against me when I won't do as i'm told, your vindictive behaviour is appalling but you seem to think you can do wrong by using religion and your victim mentality as an instrument to control everyone around you. And you do all of this because you refuse to even consider that you may be responsible for your own problems, it's always about others who refuse to comply with your orders.

When I was a child I felt extremely sad and depressed because of the way you treated me but this soon developed into boiling rage and its been that way for so many decades now. You have even threatened to commit suicide because I refused to move back to your home after I completed University and you even stooped so low as to blame my Dad's death on me ! You have no shame and no limits when it comes to dumping your s**t upon others, you really need to seek help for your sociopathic/pyschopathic behaviour but that will never happen because you believe you always do right by God.

I am absolutely f*****g mad at what you have done to my life. But you know what ? It ends here and now. When I move you will not have any of my contact details because when I previously left home to make a life of my own you ruthlessly manipulated family members into stalking me and harrassing me which led me losing my job and my tenancy in my home at the time. And threats of suicide won't work this time, I hope you don't do it but hell, it's your choice, if you are so vindictive and spiteful then what can I do about it ? And before you say it, I don't give a flying f**k if you decide to cut me out of your Will, the very same Will in which my Dad left me an equal share and intended for you to do the same. My life is mine, it's worth more than any sum of money and i'm going to live it to the full and enjoy it.

Willow

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, Willow. That's quite letter. I bet it will do you a lot of good. Your mum obviously has caused you a lot of emotional stress.
    I hope you can move away real soon and start a new life. Your mum also obviously has her own TMS pain, from her emotions.

3. Willow

Willow New Member

Indeed Walt, the work on my mother issues have been going on for years but since learning about TMS it has stepped up a level, it certainly has done me good. I've also learnt how much I have chosen to allow this control mechanism act upon me but now i've chosen different. Keep well buddy.