1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

My back pain story- guest article

Discussion in 'Success Stories Subforum' started by Mala, Oct 25, 2015.

1. Mala

Mala Well known member

jimmylaw9, mike2014 and JanAtheCPA like this.
  2. Zumbafan

Zumbafan Well known member

Thanks for posting the article Mala.
    The mind boggles when he said he used a rope to restrain himself during sleep!
    I liked these words..." I have found it helpful to think of my mind as two different people, in fact two copies of myself".
    Fab testimony to TMS healing.

3. IrishSceptic

IrishSceptic Podcast Visionary

brilliant story from a clearly brilliant guy. I need to read things like this every so often to reassure myself I am not mad!

Medicine is not his discipline but if we had more Physicists practising medicine we wouldn't have nearly as many problems.

JanAtheCPA and Mala like this.
  4. Ellen

Ellen Beloved Grand Eagle

Great article, Mala. Thanks for posting.

5. Mala

Mala Well known member

IrishSceptic likes this.
  6. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

This is great, Mala - I'm bookmarking it!

7. mike2014

mike2014 Beloved Grand Eagle

Thank you Mala, a great article.

8. IrishSceptic

IrishSceptic Podcast Visionary

I have a degree in Engineering and pretty sceptical about everything. What is concerning now is a lot of modern scientific research is utter junk(around 70% is not replicable), driven by Academics rush to publish to get their 'numbers' up, secure funding and progress in their careers. Media plays a part too in misreporting science in order to drive readership etc.

Most alarming is the darling of research, cancer research is operating in the same ballpark of quality. So much waste. thankfully there are several moves to put this bad period(by our very high standards) of scientific history to bed.

http://www.alltrials.net/petition/

worth sharing and signing this petition that aims to force Pharma companies to publish all clinical trial data which they currently are allowed to withhold if it doesn't produce ''significant results''.

mike2014 likes this.
  9. mike2014

mike2014 Beloved Grand Eagle

I think you should make a new thread for this. I'd hate for it to be tucked away and ignored.