1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1 My Acceptance of TMS

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by stephenfrancis, Jan 23, 2018.

1. stephenfrancis

stephenfrancis New Member

I can't believe it has taken me 10 years of pain to come across Dr. John Sarno's work. I am 25 years old, and have been in pain as long as I can remember. Constant, aching, back pain. After spending thousands and thousands on every kind of doctor, imaging, test, back tool imaginable, I can across TMS while researching my pain on Google this past weekend.

I finished "Healing Back Pain" that night. I saw myself on every page, just like many of you. I have complete, full acceptance that TMS is real and what has been causing my pain. I can't believe this isn't more widely accepted and spoken about.

My back felt slightly better today, being just ~2 days into my understanding of the condition. I am 100% confident this program will help eliminate my pain entirely.

Happy to be part of this amazing community with all of you.

2. HeleneCured

HeleneCured New Member

I don't believe it either. I started the programm today and already made my "homework". I have not doubt anymore that it is TMS after reading Sarno's books and the Great Pain Deception which has also been incredible helpful to understand my condition. I have had neck, shoulder, arm pain for almost 10 years and I am more than glad and thankful to find that kind of support here.