1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

muscle cramps and sciatica

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by hollywoodtocome, Jan 30, 2014.

1. hollywoodtocome

hollywoodtocome New Member

Does anyone have any experience with sciatica muscle cramping being healed by Tms?

2. Steve Ozanich

Steve Ozanich TMS Consultant

All sciatica is TMS if the more serious stuff has been ruled out first. There are probably a million stories out there about sciatica muscle cramping being healed with TMS knowledge. Gather the info and heal thyself. I get about 2-5 healing stories per week from people who have healed from TMS-sciatica. But you need to be worked up first. Then... the rest is you.

intense50 likes this.
  3. Dahlia

Dahlia Well known member

Yes to both. I posted a more detailed response to your other thread "Hope" in the Support Forum.

4. Pingman

Pingman Well known member

Yep - I had a bout of TMS induced Sciatica that lasted for about 45 days last year. It was my first TMS issue coming on the tail end of some other stress in my life. Very sore left leg up in to my lower left back, butt, calf and foot. Tingling, pain, cramping calf, electric jolts.

MRI showed a slight pinched nerve on the other side of my body....which was comical. Doctor just said it was sciatica and would go away one day most likely so I started running again. After about day 3 the pain started to go away and was gone within a week. Still today it pops up a little but I just ignore it 100% now and it fades away.

5. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

That's great, Pingman. You didn't let the pain get you down. Or the doctor saying it was a slight pinched nerve he diagnoses as sciatica.
    Some doctors seem to have a very small vocabulary in describing a pain.