1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

moving through SEP like a snail

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Electric_Boutique, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Electric_Boutique

Electric_Boutique New Member

Hi guys,

I just finished day 13 but if I was doing this daily i would be done by now! I know it's not a race and I'm doing what I can but this work is HARD.

When I sit at the computer to do the work in the am I get a pain in my shoulder that immediately goes away when i'm done with the lesson.

I guess the only way through is THROUGH and this years's mantra has been "worry less" but the events of the year have really challenged that.

Anyway, stories of inspiration would be greatly appreciated! I'm not one of those that have had this issue lifted by reading.

I have needed and benefited from acupuncture, therapy, and yoga. EMDR has helped a lot too. Please send the love today! I'm struggling. I also feel a bit like a complainer; as my emotional pain is pretty great but my physical pain isn't so much.

LOVE THIS FORUM!

JanAtheCPA likes this.