1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 15 moving of the pain

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Lydia, Jan 8, 2020.

1. Lydia

Lydia Peer Supporter

I saw a couple of times, how the pain reacted immediately on my writing about loneliness in difficult times. Mostly the pain got less but one time even the pain jumped to my neck. Beautiful experience!

The pain is much, much less then when I started this programm for my hands and arms. And at the same time some other places in my body are now asking more often for my attention too, like my shoulders, neck and upper back. I am happy that in the meantime thinking psychological has become a sort of habit, and that besides the little frustration there is no fear at all for these new pains. And there is real interest to what is hidden in my inconscious.

Today I had a dialogue with the pain in my shoulder, and it was very insightful. This dialogue showed me a lot about the need to care more for myself, to establish a deep and loving relationship with myself, and do more nurturing activities in my life. Gratitude was alive for these insights!

Hope to stay close to the programm for the next couple of weeks!

ssxl4000, Lars, Aimee88 and 1 other person like this.
  2. ssxl4000

ssxl4000 Well known member

Keep up the good work!