1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 25 Moving forward

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by birder, Feb 21, 2018.

1. birder

birder Well known member

Extinction storm? Feels more like an extinction hurricane! The symptoms that brought me here have faded remarkably, only to replaced by about six others, my own personal Lernean Hydra (fond remnants of my classical education, lol). But every day I'm out the door with my pup, sometimes practically skipping along, sometimes plodding, but still moving forward. My emotions are all over the place, and I haven't been able to tell fear and anxiety "Kiss off." But as I was working the last bit of Day 24 - what has changed since I started this process - I was amazed at how quickly my list grew. I now have an excellent TMS therapist who tells me I find ways to not give myself credit, so I'll give it a shot: I've shown a ton of courage and determination in the last six weeks. And while my brain wants to add, "But...", I'm not going to let it. Long story short: I'm finding my way.

2. Ithantech

Ithantech Peer Supporter

Me too. It's great to recognize how much as changed in such a short time. I started at the beginning of January. I look back to the place I was in late December. I'm a different person.

birder likes this.