1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 22 most helpful

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by valerie, May 31, 2013.

1. valerie

valerie Peer Supporter

I'm back after about a week off. Had a work event and took a few days to chill out by the pool in Phoenix.The part of the program i find the most helpful is this forum. Everyone is so supportive and it helps to read other success stories. I'm halfway done now and feel much better. I hope to kick all the pain soon!

2. yb44

yb44 Beloved Grand Eagle

The programme is great for educating people about TMS/PPD, helping them to recognise how personality traits and stressors, past and present, link in with their symptoms. However it is so important to all of us to connect with others who can relate, who can encourage, who don't judge and with whom you can share challenges, setbacks and breakthroughs. Looking forward to reading your success story, Valerie, whenever that may be. Remember, there is no pressure to kick all of the pain by day 37.

3. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Valerie and yb44, we are of the same mind. By far the most helpful thing for me was interacting with people on the forum. Whenever I have a new symptom pop up, it is amazing at how helpful it is to read through some of these threads. They are both educational and inspiring.