1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 13 Most helpful to strengthen belief?

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by af90, Nov 30, 2014.

1. af90

af90 Peer Supporter

What TMS-related book, article, or news story have you found the most helpful in solidifying your belief in the diagnosis?

I have two videos on youtube would i believe had the most impact on me to solidify my diagnosis.

The first one is a success story from a guy called Karim composed of 7 parts (). He described quiet well his whole journey and I was able to relate in most places. Also I find it is more believable when you see a video of someone's success story rather than reading it in writing.

And the other one is titled "John E. Sarno Back Pain Hearing (Feb 2012)". I liked this one because it is quiet recent (opposed to the 20/20 video) and shows the difference between medical mainstream and dr sarno. It further convinces me that his concepts are still valid today.

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Both videos are terrific. We just need to set our mind to believe 100 percent in TMS. Not easy, but a necessary goal for healing.