1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Morton's Neuroma

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Claudia, Aug 5, 2018.

1. Claudia

Claudia Newcomer

Hello, I'm new to the site, and am struggling with fear of my pain symptoms. I have Morton's Neuroma in both feet and had a steroid injection in my left foot about 4 years ago. Since then I have been getting severe electric shocks/ stabbing pains on the bottom of my foot where the injection was done. The pain can strike with any step, and is so severe, it feels as though I am stepping barefoot onto a plug with full force. I have read Dr. Sarno's books and also SteveO's 'The great pain deception". Having used a wheelchair for the last few years to get about outdoors, I have started to walk on a daily basis for the last 2 weeks. The more I walk, the more the stabbing pain occurs in the foot, and I don't know how to get over the fear of the pain. Any advice would be greatly welcome.

2. Click#7

Click#7 Well known member

TMS......