1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Morning back pain

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by SuzyT, Mar 23, 2019.

1. SuzyT

SuzyT New Member

For last 12 months I have been experiencing back pain only early in the morning when I get out of bed, not everyday and sometimes not at all, sometimes severe other times milder. They go away after exercising. I have undergone TMS process and read all of Sarnos books. I am 72, female and in excellent health and do a lot of walking. I have overcome chronic back pain adopting TMS process, but this early morning stuff is relatively new. Wondered if anyone else has experienced it and what they did. Will keep on the TMS path in any event.

Click#7 likes this.
  2. Click#7

Click#7 Well known member

Motion is lotion right ? Maybe you have a conditioned response and that may be the answer to your question.

3. SuzyT

SuzyT New Member

Anyone experiencing what I am? (See above).

4. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

Yep. Or a headache, take your pick. Today it was both. Not enough to keep me down, but juuuust enough to make me slightly distressed. Which is what my brain wants me to be.

I could say who/what I blame, but we do our best not to go there on this forum. :rage: