1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Morning affirmations

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by veronica73, Jun 1, 2012.

1. veronica73

veronica73 Well known member

Livvygurl and quasar731 like this.
  2. Beach-Girl

Beach-Girl Well known member

This is great Veronica - thank you.

BG

3. quasar731

quasar731 Well known member

Thank you Veronica, I really enjoyed reading some of these affirmations:). All healthy forms of showing love and compassion for the self help us on the way to recovery

4. Lori

Lori Well known member

Yes, I just saw these in my monthly newsletter from Hay House. Love these affirmations. Trying to use them more often. :)

5. quasar731

quasar731 Well known member

Repetition is the name of the game Lori. I used to be a trainer in the pharmaceutical corporations (Pfizer, MSD, GSK, Abbott, Roche). We knew that repetition of concepts was paramount if we wanted information going into the subconscious. We also knew that in time, this information would be processed consciously with the assertiveness that influences behavior. So keep repeating the affirmations. Our brain/mind is so malleable. If you hear music in your CD player over and over again, when one song finishes, you can predict what is coming again. In fact, your mind prompts you even before the song starts playing with such an accuracy that you can even hear in your mind the music and the tune playing next. This same principle applies when we use affirmations. The system is predictable and reliable and will do just what we ask it to do.

Best wishes for health,

6. sewmuch

sewmuch Member

Good post. I particularly liked this:

Every thought I think is creating my future

I try most mornings to read my an affirmation or 2 in my notebook to start the day in an open and positive way. Sometimes I do it at the end of the day too for something soothing before going to sleep. This has significantly reduced tension in my life.

quasar731 likes this.
  7. Lesa

Lesa New Member

Thanks for sharing these. I tend to be a little negative to myself and look forward to trying some of these.

8. Livvygurl

Livvygurl Well known member

Excellent healing strategy! Here is another list of affirmations on several topics. It can be fun to make them up too, using positive words : )

Attached Files: