1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

More Shift!

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Lynn S, Jan 31, 2018.

1. Lynn S

Lynn S Peer Supporter

I'm in bed with sheer will getting me to the toilet. Yeah this title is "More Shift".

My wife left for work with all needs by my bed. I'm really tired and a bit anxious to get out of the red.

I was managing well with my torn meniscus, one week on crutches to get about, another week to follow and my back gives out.

I'm putting my energy in what I want to see, perfect health, mobility, and pain free.

Logically I think its my body's compensation, if I want to use the victim card I'd call it my brains retaliation.
    Yes a part of me thinks my brain is fighting for redemption, spiritually I know my heart needs attention.

So I acknowledge my issues, it's a process, I'm not necessarily stuck. Emotionally it's just WTF?
    This was good for me to lay back and share, now back to the work at hand, thanks for listening, where do you stand?

I'm putting my energy in what I want to see, perfect health, mobility, and pain free.

JanAtheCPA, Celayne and Jules like this.
  2. karinabrown

karinabrown Well known member

Hi Lynn,

Being stuck in bed’is a very challenging situation. Your mind can get some much space for ruminating and doubting. I admire your spirit
    but : just a thought ‘perfect health ‘
    is maybe just your way to express yourself but : its maybe also a lot of pressure and to be honest : who has that? Health can have its ups and downs so to speak.
    Not talking about serious ilness.
    injury can happen and heal
    Maybe aiming for ‘good health ‘
    is a bit less stressfull.

Jules likes this.
  3. Lynn S

Lynn S Peer Supporter

You're so right Karina. I realize each day how natural it is for me to keep myself under pressure.

I believe I'm a reflection of perfect consciousness. My individual expression of that may not be aligned with it so I choose to keep my attention there as I unfold. It's a challenge to get passed my expectations and judgement.

You're so kind with your gentle suggestion. I appreciate it.

JanAtheCPA and karinabrown like this.
  4. karinabrown

karinabrown Well known member

Hi Lynn,

I can relate to wanting ‘to be the best you can be ‘
    But also this is not possible as long as i stress myself there. Also as i am getting older i realize life will never be perfect or without problems. Its messy !
    Somethimes its summer and then there is winter. Even the tides go up and down. So do we

Nzombro likes this.
  5. Lynn S

Lynn S Peer Supporter

I wish you no stress.

karinabrown likes this.
  6. Celayne

Celayne Well known member

See perfect health and you will be there before you realize it.

Lynn S likes this.