1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

More Pain = Closer to the Repression

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by NIClubber, Jul 26, 2016.

1. NIClubber

NIClubber Peer Supporter

I have been journalling quite a lot over the last few days about ignoring and being ignored (which I strongly believe are at the root cause of my TMS chronic pain). My back pain has got to such a level that it is almost impossible to function.

Does this generically that I am getting closer to what I am actually repressing??

2. birdsetfree

birdsetfree Well known member

Quite possibly. My pain intensified at times along the road to recovery, especially as I uncovered repressed emotions. It is your tms mind trying to draw you back into thinking physically as it realises its cover is potentially blown. Just keep going and stay strong in your belief of tms.

3. NIClubber

NIClubber Peer Supporter

My mind is generally becoming much clearer and I do seem to feel more able to do things. My mind is being dragged back down because I can't seem to get rid of the pain and the dizziness.

4. intense50

intense50 Well known member

This is symptom imperative , read read read and keep journaling you are healing.

5. NIClubber

NIClubber Peer Supporter

My mind is becoming a lot clearer, especially over the last 6-8 months, but I can't seem to kick the dizziness and back pain. It's dragging me back into depression and part of my mind is becoming more and more positive, while another part of it is becoming more and more depressed because of the pains and the dizziness.

I think one or two of my other symptoms MIGHT have started to heal themselves over the past few weeks, but the back pain is the killer for me, and only seems to be becoming more and more intense.

Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support.

I am also doing a little meditation from time to time before I go to sleep in the evening.