1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Monte Hueftle Master Program

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Leonor, Mar 2, 2014.

1. nowtimecoach

nowtimecoach Well known member

Books and programs help, but ultimately the healing comes from within us.
    Thank you for saying that Leonor = I found that to the be the answer for myself also. Each book or program that I do leads me closer to my authentic self, free of the judgements, criticisms, control, etc that feeds the TMS.

2. Magicbird

Magicbird New Member

TO WALT, First of all, I notice your photo has a dog in it. That means you're my kind of person, a dog lover. I now foster dogs as a volunteer.

Dogs aside, I decided on Monte Hueftle's program and I like it a lot. I especially benefit from his 'Think Clean' philosophy. Even God says 'We are what we think." [Reference: Conversations with God, Vol I, Neal Donald Walsh].

Another thing that helps me a lot is something that Dr. Eric Robins, who saw Dr. Sarno himself and has a video on youtube.com, recommends. It's called "The Breathing Box." I was reluctant to purchase it because I already own a half dozen recordings on 'How to Breathe Correctly,' and they do very little but bore me to death But Gay Hendricks' "The Breathing Box" really did prove to be different. In one section of his CD, he talks about 'feeling fatigue in the back of your arms and shoulders,' and anger somewhere else, etc. But it was the 'Feeling Sad in your throat' that really got me. The sadness came gushing out through my throat. I could hardly believe how strong the flow of energy was--it felt like a waterfall coming out of my throat along with my tears. It was a purging of emotions. I felt so much better afterwards. Just thought I'd pass it along.

BloodMoon likes this.