1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Modic Changes

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by ModicType1, Jan 20, 2019.

?

Have you been diagnosed with Modic Changes via an MRI and been cured of chronic pain as it was TMS?

1. Yes, modic type 1 and I am now pain free

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes, modic type 2 and I am now pain free

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Yes, modic type 3 and I am now pain free

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ModicType1

ModicType1 Newcomer

Hello, I am almost completely convinced that almost everyone's back pain is due to tms. I listen to Healing Back Pain on a loop and I've bought the book for everyone I know that has chronic pain.

However, mainly because I've not heard it mentioned in relation to tms in any of the literature, I think my subconcious still thinks that the thing I've been 'diagnosed' with, modic type 1 changes, to all accounts defies all expectations for back pain. The pain from this is always described as severe and constant and gets worse with rest and exercise not better.

I've found only one mention of it in this forum. There must be more!

I know I'm supposed to disregard the scary MRIs and for the most part I have. I'm convinced the degeneration and the bulging cause no pain, just need 'proof' that neither do the endplate changes.

Thanks heaps

Last edited: Jan 21, 2019