1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

mind and physical exhaustion

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by stevow7, Nov 1, 2019.

Tags:
  1. stevow7

stevow7 Well known member

going to repost this from another thread i posted, but also with some edits.

so guys i have been reading in this forum about chronic fatigue, exhaustion and that’s something i’m going thro. i even took some time off the gym because i’m blaming it for the cause of the exhaustion (almost everytime i feel worst when going). now i don’t go to the gym and fear of returning because what if i get worst? after some time off i still feel fatigued even sometimes not wanting to walk or climb stairs. even tho i feel like this i want to pick up sports and i still kinda want to weightlift.

i’m going thro high amount of anxiety, stress, depression and other stuff in my life right now, but i’m determine to improve!

i actually want to be active again. i even have thoughts of wanting to jog, which is weird because i’m not a fan of cardio, but the feeling of fatigue stops me.

thoughts?

Last edited: Nov 1, 2019