1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

MiffyBunny

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Steve Ozanich, Apr 23, 2014.

1. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

We love you, MiffyBunny.

I hope you can watch a funny movie tonight.

Or just think of some funny things that happened in your life.
    I think of a friend who came down with a bad case of hives
    on his honeymoon and spent the week in a hospital bed.

I guess the thought of marriage made him nervous.

They later had a proper honeymoon, thank heaven.

North Star likes this.
  2. Steve Ozanich

Steve Ozanich TMS Consultant

How you doing Miffy? What do you need?

North Star likes this.
  3. miffybunny

miffybunny Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi Steve,
    I'm doing ok thanks so much for asking. :) How are you? I've had some drama re: my older son. He's 10 years old and the sweetest most good hearted child you could ever meet. Kids can be mean and I got into it with one of the moms (I thought we were friends) last night. The moms are cliquish and vicious and it's not my scene. I put him in Catholic school thinking it would be a warmer environment. How wrong I was. But he has lots of friends in our town so I guess it will be back to public school. I guess I could use a hug lol.
    MiffyBunny

4. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

It may not be the school, just the bullies in it. But it's good to have him go back to public school.
    Funny, but I found when I was a boy that the boys who swore the most and were the wildest
    were those from Catholic schools. I went to public schools and the kids there were okay.

Maybe kids at Catholic schools think they can do and say anything and then confess it on
    Saturday and then go back and do it again. Like confession is a car wash.

5. Steve Ozanich

I'm good, could always be better, and have been much worse.

Remember that it's only a problem if you view it as a problem. If you don't react to something then there's no physical symptoms. That doesn't mean "pretending" not to react, or that something didn't hurt you, which is repression, followed by symptoms. It means true forgiveness. You see it as something better, a silver lining, an event that has come about by design for your own benefit. It's all about changing your perception, from what something is, to how you see your own health. See good where you would normally throw everything into the bad category. The TMSer is a negative warrior in a battle against herself.

Keep finding joy and laughter. But keep trying to become more aware of how you feel inside. Don't judge yourself, but realize that anger exists.

SO

North Star likes this.
  6. North Star

North Star Beloved Grand Eagle

{{{{MiffyBunny}}}}

7. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Yes, thinking we have a problem creates the problem or makes it stronger.

I like distractions, do something I like that takes my mind off anything that troubles me.

8. Steve Ozanich

I haven't forgotten about you Miff, I just get busy. I've asked some people to do a video testimonial for me, and they've all been kind and happy to do one. I'm in marketing mode to keep this message alive.

How are you? Any progress, forward or backward? Have you unchained any hostage emotions?

Stay with me, don't go silent. Let's get you through this state you've bound yourself within. Then you will go out and become a light of Truth.

Keep thinking and connecting, and expressing yourself into healing.

9. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Hi, Miffybunny. Here's a nice big hug.

School will be out soon so maybe you can enroll your son in a public school for fall.
    He and you would probably be much happier.