1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Mickel Therapy

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by mncjl123, Jun 22, 2016.

1. mncjl123

mncjl123 Peer Supporter

Has anyone heard of Mickel Therapy? Is it similar to TMS therapy? Anyone have more success or as an add on to TMS?
    thanks.

breakfree likes this.
  2. plum

plum Beloved Grand Eagle

I've heard of it but my brain is failing to return any data aside from some vague notion that I heard about it within the context of bullying. I think therefore it would make sense to tms healing with respect to self-esteem and such.

3. AMarie

AMarie New Member

Any chance you ever looked into this further? I'm now reading about many people who have recovered (or gotten dramatically better, if not completely recovered) from Mickel Therapy, and it takes about 5 sessions, it seems. Sounds similar to TMS, in that it's about finding and addressing the root problems, which are emotional. I'm interested in trying it, but I can't find any practitioners in the U.S.