1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

All the Rage Film Michael Galinsky is to appear on Stossel tonight to discuss the Dr.Sarno and the film!

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Caroline Rumur, Jul 31, 2014.

1. Caroline Rumur

Caroline Rumur Well known member

Michael Galinsky, director of Rumur's upcoming documentary about Dr. Sarno and pain treatment in general, will be on John Stossel's TV show tonight 9PM ET on the Fox Business News (FBN) network. Please record it and let us know what you think!

Stossel and Michael are going to speak about Dr.Sarno's theories as well as the film, so you can get a feel for the film as well!

http://www.foxbusiness.com/on-air/stossel/blog/2014/07/29/let-us-experiment

Ellen and Forest like this.
  2. Cap'n Spanky

Cap'n Spanky Well known member

Dang... don't get that channel.

3. Tennis Tom

Tennis Tom Beloved Grand Eagle

DVR set, hope to watch it in real time, if it doesn't conflict with Howard Stern the "King of All Media" (& Heidi Klum). Met John Stossel once and thanked him for helping bring our Good Doctor to the attention of the planet.

Caroline Rumur likes this.
  4. mike2014

mike2014 Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi Caroline,

Wow, I am in the UK so no chance of getting that channel. Will you be posting the interview anywhere?

Regards,

Mike

5. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

If anyone can send me a version recorded in any way, I can put it on my personal account on YouTube under fair use.

mike2014 likes this.
  6. mike2014

Hello All,

Did anyone manage to catch this interview and how was it?

Thanks

Mike

7. Forest

Great news: I just checked the website and it looks like they post full episodes, but that there is a 1-2 day delay. TT is on West Coast time, so may check in a little later. Hopefully he got to see it.

8. mike2014

Great Forrest, what is the link, I am not sure if I will be able to watch it being outside of the USA, but I will give it a try :)

9. Forest

mike2014 likes this.
  10. Caroline Rumur

Cap't Spanky-I don't get the channel either! Good thing Forest found out we can watch in a few days!

Tennis Tom- We interviewed Jon Stossel for the Doc and he said people just come up to him to this day to thank him for that 20/20 episode. He thinks they are going to say, I love you for your libertarian politics" but instead they say, "I love you for talking about Sarno" haha

mike2014- I will post the link once its online so everyone can see!

Forest-Thanks for finding out about the link! Now I can see it as well! :D

11. Tennis Tom

Tennis Tom Beloved Grand Eagle

It's a great segment and will be a great addition to the TMS video library. Looking forward to seeing the Michael Galinsky film which hopefully will be viewed by millions and help make the needed breakthrough about TMS to the the universal meme. I recorded the segment on my Note3 , if I had an eight year old to help me, you'll could be seeing my TV screen shot now, but alas, I'm a Luddite.

The TMS segment is about five minutes long, part of an hour long show about "experimental" science being the cure for a number of maladies (most of which are TMS) like stuttering, anxiety, etc. Most of the people on the show are Stossel's relatives, he has an interesting and accomplished family! His Harvard trained physician brother who has back pain (but does not believe in TMS) and his son who Max, (a little nepotism here, nothing wrong with that, family comes first). His brother the Harvard doc, has written a best seller defending doctors working with pharma to develop new medicines and procedures. This will be enlightening to the "big-pharma" haters.

Stossel introduces the Michael Galinsky/Dr. Sarno segment with a bit of hyperberbole calling it "unlicensed therapy that's even stranger... "-- that's show-biz--I'm sure Dr. Sarno has a license to practice medicine. Jon Stossel shows some clips of himself and the Good Doctor from a previous show that you can find here at the TMS Wiki. There are some clips of Michael Galinsky flat out on his back in his office for weeks writhing in pain unable to move. Michael is then interviewed and gives an excellent short synopsis of TMS theory.

Looking forward to seeing the film and hopefully it will help millions to find the elegantly simple TMS solution to their chronic structural and affective pains.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2014
    Caroline Rumur, Ellen and Forest like this.
  12. Caroline Rumur

Tennis Tom- So the recording didnt work!? Ah I am trying to get my hands on the interview! I told Michael about your enthusiasm for the segment and film and he is so happy! Thank you so much! :D I want millions to see the film too! I know it will help them with TMS, its going to be an amazing film!

Did anyone else get a chance to record it and have a copy? I looked on Fox Business.com and it seems they haven't posted that particular episode yet.

13. Caroline Rumur