1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

member status

Discussion in 'About This Site' started by blake, Jul 28, 2014.

1. blake

blake Well known member

Hello,

My member status went from new member to peer supporter recently. What does that mean? I couldn't find information about the different categories of members on the website.

Thanks!

2. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Basically, the more you post and the more people like your post, the more "trophies" you get. After a certain point, your number of "trophy points" gets high enough and your user title changes. It's a convenient way to see how long someone has been around, but it doesn't change anything significant. It is something built in to the software we use.

3. blake

blake Well known member

Thank you for the information, Forest.

The goodist in me is tickled pink about it, and there's trophies too!

4. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

I think everyone likes trophies. :) Perhaps that's why they are built into the software. The people who programmed and designed our forum software are real pros and I have great respect for them.

5. blake

blake Well known member

I agree; this forum is absolutely wonderful; very professional and well done. Kudos to everyone involved in offering such a great meeting place for all of us!

Ellen and Forest like this.
  6. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Blake, it's good to see you are a peer supporter now.
    It means you are a real trooper with the forum, from experience.

blake likes this.