1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 6 Meditation

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Raj s, Aug 27, 2014.

1. Raj s

Raj s Peer Supporter

I tried the meditation i day 6 of structural program...Also i am reading 8 minute meditation book written by Victor Davich and following that..

Any experiences on meditation and how it helped people to recover from TMS..

2. Ryan

Ryan Well known member

Raj,

Meditations have worked wonders in my journey. Although it did take me a while to get into a deep meditated state. Just like anything it will take practice, so don't get discouraged when you don't see results right away. I have heard good things about Dr Emmet Miller's meditation dvd's, I'm about to get some of them.

Ryan

3. Raj s

Raj s Peer Supporter

how long you meditate daily?

4. Ryan

Ryan Well known member

I try to meditate twice a day for about 20 to 30 minutes. Some days it's hard with work family and kids, but I usually at least get one meditation in. I usually do it in the morning and evening.

Ryan

5. Raj s

Raj s Peer Supporter

Thanks Ryan