1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Meditation Video

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Nattycakes, Feb 16, 2015.

1. Nattycakes

Nattycakes Peer Supporter

Hey everyone!

Meditation is one of the best things you can do for yourself! Especially with TMS healing :)

I have done a lot of different types of meditations, but this video is very very helpful on learning how to do it. Best one I've found! It's long, but a great video nonetheless. I learned a lot from it and it helped me understand meditation better.. The beginning 7 minutes talks about energy.. Then gets into meditation at about 7 minutes. Enjoy!

Remember this is only ONE way to meditate. You can do it any way that feels good to you. But I really liked it!

Last edited: Feb 16, 2015
  2. Tru B Leever

Tru B Leever Peer Supporter

I just recently (within the past month) started meditating using guided meditations that I've found on YouTube. I absolutely love it. I do a quick 10 - 12 minute meditation before I leave for work, and a 15 - 20 minute session before bed. It's so, so relaxing.

3. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Thanks, Nattycakes. I watched the first 15 minutes and will watch the rest later.

Nattycakes likes this.
  4. Nattycakes

Nattycakes Peer Supporter

Awesome Walt! You'll have to let me know how you liked it. I thought their recommendations were really interesting. They talk about how you should meditate however many minutes old you are! And explains really well about breath and letting thoughts go by. It also explains about how pretty much pain will be elliminated in your body the more you meditate. I realize there are many ways to meditate and I always do my own thing.. But I really found this stuff interesting! Expecialy the pyramid stuff as well!

Enjoy!