1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 39 Meditation and SEP

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Jojo61, Jul 1, 2015.

1. Jojo61

Jojo61 Peer Supporter

I like the meditation exercise. I've actually done it quite a few times already. I still struggle to stay focused on the present but I keep working on it. I've also used it to fall asleep along with deep breathing and it works really well.

The SEP has been great, I'm almost done and my life is so much better for it. Huge thanks to all who created and contributed to it!! I do still have a couple of symptoms that keep nagging me but I'm so much more relaxed. I take better care of myself now and am learning to check in with myself trough out the day to prevent stressing out about things that aren't all that important.

I've also read the first part of the presence proces and once I'm finished with the SEP I will start that.

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Jojo61, congratulations on your wonderful progress in TMS healing.
    And for your praise of the SEP helping you.

I will be posting a new thread today about anxiety. The ten steps toward reducing anxiety
    and worry can be helpful to everyone. It is quoting an article that doesn't mention TMS but it is pure TMS healing.