1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Media: Back Pain A Mental Problem?

Discussion in 'Mindbody Video Library' started by Forest, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

[medio=full]1[/medio]

2. Forest

Hey,

This is part of a new feature I wanted to test out which created a media center. In the toolbar next the the Forums tab, you can see the Media tab. This is a new section where people can add YouTube videos about TMS and Mind-Body Medicine, so other people can watch them. You can still add videos to threads as we have done previously. This section is primarily for viewing videos that other people have posted. Feel free to comment about how you feel about this section, and if there is a video you want to add to the media section simply copy its url and paste it into the "submit media" section at the bottom of the page http://tmswiki.org/forum/media/ .

veronica73 likes this.
  3. tarala

tarala Well known member

Brilliant idea Forest!

4. veronica73

veronica73 Well known member

looks great!

5. Forest

I'm glad you like it! Please post links to your favorite TMS videos here and I will be sure to include them. That will help a lot with setting up the library.

6. Stella

Stella Well known member

Terrific video...I will pass it along.

7. Jilly

Jilly Well known member

Got to love Dr. Sarno ! It's not the chair, it's not the pillow, it's not the car that's causing your pain ! Great idea, Forest !

8. Jilly

Jilly Well known member

I love this clip from Eckhart because he discusses the Ego. The second video from him is about anger . These both, are big components of TMS recovery. Eckhart ties in biblical teachings that take on an entirely different meaning from what we might have been taught.

9. Jilly

Jilly Well known member

Eckhart and anger

tarala likes this.
  10. tarala

tarala Well known member

Great video Jilly. I think it's useful for all negative emotions, and even the positive ones that are generated from things outside of ourselves. So easy, and so hard ;)

Jilly likes this.
  11. Jilly

Jilly Well known member

whoops sorry Forest, I put the video clip in your media tab above ~ sorry for posting here :oops:

12. Forest

Oh, actually, that is exactly what I was expecting people to do. I figured that people could just paste links here and then I or someone else could add them to the media library. But if you want to put them directly in the media library, that's even better!

Anyone else have videos to suggest?