1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

May I ask you a favor? BOOK REVIEW

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Nicole J. Sachs LCSW, Aug 10, 2016.

1. Nicole J. Sachs LCSW

Nicole J. Sachs LCSW Therapist and TMS Author

Hi guys,

I'm in a push right now to get the word out about TMS and my work. Some of you have seen my appearance on HOME & FAMILY. It's here in case you haven't.

I have a favor to ask of you. If you have read The Meaning of Truth and would be willing to review it, might you click here and do that for me? I would like as many current reviews as possible on Amazon.com.

I really appreciate your help! Thank you!

XO, nicole

here is the link to write a review:

https://www.amazon.com/Meaning-Trut...8&qid=1470839034&sr=8-1&keywords=nicole+sachs

here is the HOME & FAMILY appearance:

2. brendan537

brendan537 Peer Supporter

Finishing book within the next week. I will be sure to do so.

Nicole J. Sachs LCSW likes this.
  3. Nicole J. Sachs LCSW

THANK YOU BRENDAN!

4. brendan537

Thank you. I was excuse my language fucking screwed before I started reading your book.

5. brendan537

4 years of debilitating crippling pain. 1 year of Sarno work with limited success but when I started reading your book it gave me inspiration and hope. I finally know I'm not crazy.

6. jrid32

jrid32 Peer Supporter

Just ordered it and look forward to reading it... Always like true Sarno-Disciples!

7. Nicole J. Sachs LCSW

Thank you! If anyone has read it and can go to amazon and review it would appreciate it!

:)

8. jrid32

jrid32 Peer Supporter

Pg. 116 "I often think that it's not just the information that heals us... It's also our readiness to hear it."

This is such a powerful statement that should give all TMS suffers hope and encouragement. PROFOUND!

The key here is the word 'hear'... I believe she chose this word deliberately! (not listen BUT hear)

9. Tennis Tom

Tennis Tom Beloved Grand Eagle

10. jrid32

jrid32 Peer Supporter

Review added. Awesome book!

11. Boston Redsox

Boston Redsox Well Known Member

I will give it ago

12. jrid32

jrid32 Peer Supporter

I agree with Steve O that journaling itself is not the penicillin for TMS BUT Nicole's take on JournalSpeak really hit home to me and explained why journaling didn't do much for me at first... I wasn't opening up enough... I wasn't speaking the "Truth"

13. Boston Redsox

I will give it a shot

14. Boston Redsox

The first chapter was very good

15. Nicole J. Sachs LCSW

Thank you! I know it's hard, but finding your own JournalSpeak can hand you back your life. I'm right there with you! XO n.

honeybear424 and Boston Redsox like this.
  16. Boston Redsox

I bought it after the trial portion .... I am going to put myself in your hands Nichole

17. Boston Redsox

So far I feel like you are in the room with me ...on chapter 3

jrid32 likes this.
  18. Boston Redsox

Started my journalspeaking colums, nice easy short book like TT said amz review to follow

19. Nicole J. Sachs LCSW

Awesome! Watching this thread has made my week. I'm right there with you. Carry on TMS warriors. XO

20. Boston Redsox

Nichole

I did my first writing this evening though it was 20 min I really let it rip...do you feel a Therpist should be involved in this work?